18 April 2008

Retro Music Friday.

Last weekend I took two clients out with me for the afternoon. On the way home from our outing this song came on the radio.

Who knew these two particular clients could really bust out a tune ? They especially cranked it out at the end of the song where the chorus repeats WHO CAN IT BE NOOOOOWWW ??? over and over again.

I sang a little bit more of the song than they did, I think just because I knew more of the words. Then they both told me I should go on the " the singing show " and win all the money.

Does anyone other than me think this song is about someone who is perhaps a bit paranoid and maybe a wee bit delusional ? Well, I supposed everyone needs inspirational music. Even crazy people.

Brock's favorite Men At Work song is HERE. I believe he has it on his iPod.

XO

Bunny.

No comments: