05 April 2008

How To Drive Your Husband Crazy In Three Easy Steps.

1. Squeal like a school girl when New Kids On The Block appear on the Today show.








2. Play NKOTB videos on YouTube all morning.




3. Put NKOTB songs on your brand new Zune and dance around the house like a Mexican hooker on uppers.




A little piece of Bunny trivia here; NKOTB was the very first concert I went to. I was 12 ( 1988 )and I went with Jessica ( who lived next door..Hi Jess ! ) and Jessica's mom and my dad. It was at the Providence Civic Center, which is now known at the Dunkin Donuts Center.

And lately I've found that you cannot find a woman who is in her later 20's or early 30's that does not have a favorite New Kid.
I took an unofficial poll and far and away everyone's favorite seems to be Donnie, with Joey Mac running a very close second.
I have to say through, my friend Lisa has ALWAYS been a Jordan fan.
So for all you Donnie fans, I give you this.


I should add here that Brock is also a big Donnie fan, but not because of NKOTB. Donnie, who turned out to be a fantastic actor, was in Band Of Brothers on HBO. Speaking of Donnie being a fantastic actor, I watched The Sixth Sense in it's entirety and when they got to the credits at the end Donnie's name flashed on the TV. And I'm all like..." Donnie was in this movie ? "

For the life of me I could not figure where he appeared in that movie, and lo and behold we was in the very beginning as the crazy dude in the bathroom.

I also took a peek at their new website, they are looking good and their new song is great. It still sounds like NKOTB, just more grown up. Check it out if you have time.

_______________________________________________

In completely unrelated news; If you look at the bottom of this page you'll see that I have a brand new ticker. We have been officially wait listed to apply to Wide Horizon's new Taiwan program. Let me clarify - we are not waiting for a referral from Taiwan. We are on the wait list to apply to the Taiwan program. More news to follow. Stay tuned.

XO

Bunny

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That is so exciting. How long will you be on the wait list for??