25 April 2008

Retro Music Friday - Wrentham Idol.







Last night Brock and I met up with Chris, one of my co-workers and all around cool dude, for drinks at the Eagle Brook Saloon. Tania, another co-worker who also happens to be tons o' fun, also met up with us there. After we all departed the Eagle Brook Chris, Brock and I went over to Tom's Tavern in Wrentham for more drinks, air hockey, pool and karaoke.

After I finished opening a can of whoop ass on Chris at air hockey ( we also squeezed in a half assed game of pool ) we sang our little hearts out. Chris opened with White Wedding. Then the three of us sang Folson Prison Blues. I know that you all know from previous posts that Brock and I can really bust out some FPB......

After a rousing rendition of Sweet Home Chicago, Chris and I did our best duet version of Sweet Caroline.

We had a BLAST !

Thanks for the drink Chris.. the next one is on me.

_____________________________________________

Speaking of my oh-so-cool co-workers, please take the time to visit Jen's online Etsy store. She specializes in vintage wares. Jen's got a great eye for style and is currently studying fashion design. Watch out everyone..you'll be seeing her name in lights one day ! And remember, you saw it here first.

XO

Bunny

No comments: