18 February 2009

While We're Still On The Subject Of Whores.....

The nurse practitioner at my primary care Dr.'s office made me feel like a total whore today...and I wasn't even wearing the Candies !

I had gone in to have a few very minor things addressed and as per usual she starts to ask me the general questions.... ( FYI, my regular Dr. was on vacation.. )
My answers are in blue, what I was really thinking is in parentheses.

Do you smoke ?
No. ( I'd rather spend my $$ on Starbucks. )
Do you exercise ?
Sometimes ( I run only when chased..)
Are you sexually active ?
Yes. ( and it's freakin' awesome !)
Do you use condoms ?
No. ( what the fuck for ? )
What form of birth control are you using ?
None. ( total waste of $$ )
Why not ?
I am unable to have children. ( don't make me go into this...it's like a Pandora's Box. )
How do you know ?
I've had every test known to man. ( please drop it already. )
Do you want me to run an STD panel ?
No, I don't think that is really necessary. ( excuse me ? ST what ? Ummm....no. I've been married to the same man for 10 years and believe you me, he does not have the time to be cheating on me. Or is it that I just give off that whore vibe ? )

I will say that I was a little touchy and unsettled today, so I was in no mood for her line of questioning.

In happier news; I got my Boden trench coat in the mail today. Let me just say, that coat is the Bomb Diggity.

XO
Bunny

P.S. I'm putting All Cried Out By Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam on my Zune. Why you ask ? Because Jen ( my super awesome co-worker ) has never heard it before. And really, that's a crying shame. So, I'm putting All Cried Out on my Zune ( expressly for Jen ) so I can take it to work tomorrow have the Myyyyy teeeaaarss wiiillll BUUUUURRNN THE PIILLLLOOOOOWWW......kill off a few of her brain cells.
I am playing this song REALLY FLIPPIN' LOUD right now because I have no neighbors and I can.
Well, I suppose I played All Cried Out REALLY FLIPPIN' LOUD before we bought the house, but only to get back at the pain in the ass downstairs for the Tourette-like incessant door slamming that gave me a drinking problem. :-)

No comments: