05 August 2009

Desk Chair Yoga.

So, it seems I have sort of this unconscious habit of doing what The Mister refers to as " Desk Chair Yoga ".
As I cruise the interwebs shoe shopping and reading trashy celebrity gossip all the while pretending that my fan-dom of The Huffington Post TOTALLY negates any browsing I may do over at People.com......I have the tendency to stretch a bit.

I guess it goes a little something like this;

Arms over head, hands interlocked and raised as high as I can get them. Then the raised arms / interlocked hands get shifted from side to side for a good thirty seconds or so on each side. Then I put one hand at a time behind my head and push my elbow down until I have my palm between my shoulder blades. Repeat with the other arm. Sometimes I then scoot the chair back and push against the desk while flexing my legs out straight underneath the desk.

The Mister seems to enjoy watching this whole routine. Especially if it's the AM class of Desk Chair Yoga as I'm usually wearing something skimpy that constitutes Pjs and my hair looks like I've stuck my finger in a light socket.

He's made some rather lewd statements regarding " Desk Chair Yoga " that I will not reiterate. I feel I must do my part to maintain any shred of a reputation he has of being an upstanding citizen - or something like that.

XXOO
Bunny

No comments: