22 August 2009

Dusty.

Ok, you guys are all gonna laugh at this one. This is REALLY funny. And when I say, THIS IS REALLY FUNNY what I really mean is that all of you will be relieved that none of you can make an utter, ridiculous fool of yourselves quite the way that I can ( and did ) as fantastically as I have over the period of the past month or so.

Do you remember me telling you about Team Miller ? Yes, them. Our fantabulous friends. I mean, you'll not find two more awesome people ( besides The Mister and I ) anywhere. Funny, engaging, generous..... I could go on and on. Their one collective flaw seems to be that they are both Steelers and Phillies fans. But they are otherwise above reproach, so The Mister and I are willing to overlook this this small, unsavory fact.

Anywho......I've been leaving numerous voice mails and texts for Trix for about a month now. Message after message, text after text, with no acknowledgement of receipt of any of these messages. I know she's got her hands full with a FT job and her two beautiful children and was probably a bit too busy to get back to me.
But still, I kept leaving messages. Each more ridiculous and comedic than the last.
Those that know me well enough to have my cell number and I theirs know that I can leave a doozie of a VM.

You should ask my sister about Cell Phone Karaoke when you get a minute.........

Anyway, back to Trix......I figured that if I amused her enough, if I made her laugh hard enough, she's see fit to call me when she had a free moment.

I sent a one line text to her yesterday;

Are you still alive ?

I heard back from her about five hours later to let me know that she was, in fact, still roaming planet Earth.

So where does Dusty come in you ask ?

Apparently I was unaware that she ( Trix ) had taken a new job and her cell phone had been given to the son of the owner of the company she used to work for.
They were unable to change over the message greeting until the end of the month.

So I'd been leaving these messages for Dusty, the owner's son.

I invited Dusty to a party....he didn't show up. I told Dusty that the guest room was finished...I'm praying I failed to tell Dusty that the theme of the guest room is Bohemian French Whore...... I may have even ragged on the Phillies a bit. I think I also told Dusty a few dirty jokes.

Ooopsie. My bad.

I hope Dusty has a sense of humor.

** waves ** " Hiya Dusty !! "

XOXO
Bunny

2 comments:

MMASOOGA said...

That's a very big "oooppps".

MMASOOGA said...

That's a very big "oooppps".