15 August 2009

Retro Music Friday - A Day Late.

SOMEONE FINALLY GOT IT RIGHT !!!!!

In case anyone was wondering, the guy in the above pic is the stoner loser from the Twilight movie. Everyone, well ok not everyone, but a lot of people seem to think he's hot.
Except me.
If it looks like a loser and it smells like weed and BO.....it's not hot.
Call me crazy, but I'd don't think guys who looked like they've just rolled out of the gutter and/or have recently been paroled are all that and some Skittles.
I hope he's enjoying his 15 minutes, 'cause the clocks ticking....... Mark my words, in twenty years he's gonna look like Steve Buscemi.
If y'all wanna see pure hotness in its simplest form please CLICK HERE.

And because I so totally enjoy being random, here is La Grange by ZZ Top. It really doesn't have much to do with anything this week. I just happen to like this song. It was released in 1973, the same year that F#cking Bill was also " released ".

For more information regarding La Grange please CLICK HERE.

Happy Saturday All !!

XXOXOX

Bunny

No comments: