12 October 2007

Brock's Thoughts On What Not To Wear.

Brock and I were watching What Not To Wear this afternoon ( we need a kid bad ) when about half way through the show he gave his thoughts on the folks whose wardrobes get trashed. More specifically he was commenting on the folks whose wardrobes get trashed and then they proceed to cry about it.
I'm not sure if he was addressing me specifically as I was not in the room.
I think he was just pontificating.
It went a little something like this;
There is a reason people like me aren't on this show.
I friggin' yank the damn $5000 out of their hands.
I'd buy one flipping Armani suit and be done with it.
I'd be like, dudes tell me where the damn stores are.
I'd have that damn $5000 spent so fast they'd have to do a damn double
episode about me.
People'd be like....who is that sexy thing ?
And I'd be like...mmmm hmmm..you like what you see ?
( insert whiny voice here..)
Mnnn...shopping is sooo hard.....
I'm a big wuss and I'm gonna cry about it......
Waaahhhh.....
Gimme a break.
Idiots.
So there you have it, Brock's thoughts on What Not To Wear.
XO
Bunny


No comments: