20 October 2007

More Baby Stuff.

Yesterday I met another adoptive mom at the outlet mall for shopping and lunch. Melissa, if you are reading this, it was a pleasure to meet you. I hope we can do it again sometime.



The Children's place was having a sale and I picked up a few things.



You guys know I love cats..so I could not resist the kitties on this shirt.

Teddy bear onesie.

It reminded me of Grandma - lover of all things bear.


And of course I had to get pants to go with the two shirts.



I like the butterfly on this shirt.

I have a pair of size 12 mo. flare cut baby Levis that I think will look super

cute with this shirt.


And then.....I hit the 2nd hand shops here in town.


Baby Gap denim jumper.

I think this will look cute with some colorful leggings.



A little button down shirt


Another little button down shirt.


Lime green cardigan. Too cute !




Now, I know I've said that I really don't like small kids wearing

black. However, I thought this coat was very classically designed.

I especially liked the mandarin collar and toggles.



Molly brought baby Thomas over for a visit yesterday. Thomas and I watched Singing In The Rain on YouTube. I think he enjoyed the singing and dancing. Although Elmo seems to be his favorite. What is it about Elmo that is like crack for kids ? I have not met one kid ever who does not like Elmo.

I was also curious as to how the cats would do with a baby in the house. Thomas LOVED the cats and attempted to crawl after them wherever they went. He really like our white cat. Can't say the love was mutual though. The cat was curious, but was not interested in being grabbed or followed too closely. Our other cat hid under the bed the entire time they were here.

Their days are numbered.......been too cushy for too long for them.


I remember when Emmsie was born....my aunt's cat( Mittens- R.I.P) wanted NOTHING to do with her. She would sit outside her bedroom door and howl and meow and carry on if she cried.

I always thought that if the cat could have spoken she would have said " MAKE THAT KID SHUT UP NOW !!! "

Funny thing is that Emma is the youngest of three and the cat never had any problem with the two older kids. Perhaps it was something about the pitch of Emmsie's crying. Who knows.


I'm staring to stock up on Halloween candy. I don't know if I've told you this before, but we get TONS of kids for Halloween. It averages between 75 and 140 kids. I never know what to expect.

I usually get about 8 to 10 bags of candy and go until I run out.

I bought candy at W@l-M@rt this year...I know I know...I HATE W@l-M@rt. I avoid it at all costs. I know others avoid because for moral reasons ( unfair business practices, etc. ). I avoid it because, by and large, I find W@l-M@rt to be very, very dirty. And I can't stand that their stores are always a mess. I much prefer T@rget.


Hey Steph, I know Thanksgiving is your thing. I've been meaning to send you my stuffing recipe, but here it is. I hope you enjoy it. Everyone loves this stuffing. I sort of think of myself as the stuffing maven. hahahah.
Enjoy.
XO
Bunny










No comments: