05 October 2007

Paging Dr. Phil.


I've resisted the urge to blog about the downfall of one Ms. Spears-Federline all week. I wanted to summarize my this post in my head before I put it out there in the universe......I do not know Brit personally ( duh ), these are just my personal observations.
So here goes, bullet style;
* This poor girl never stood a chance at having any sort of normal life. Her parents pimped her out from the age of 9 or so on the Mickey Mouse club for mad $$. She's had to make a living ( for herself and countless others ) using her looks and ( minimal ) talent. I imagine she must have a massive inferiority complex, not to mention self esteem issues.
* Although Brit is 25 or so chronologically, she is really only a 12 year old girl on the inside. Imagine a 12 year old trying to navigate an adult a life. In that context her behavior is not at all odd.
* She has what I like to call Michael Jackson Syndrome. Unfortunately she ( most likely ) surrounds herself with people who refuse to tell her the truth. That her behavior is not normal or acceptable. The folks she surrounds herself with only serve to keep her on this path of self destruction because, again, she is a meal ticket.
* Most likely poor Brit is bipolar. Manic moods, highs and lows, erratic behavior, etc. Fits the bill, no ?
* It scares me to think about what kind of world we live in where K-Fed is the better option as a parent. Yikes ! These poor kids are an E True Hollywood story waiting to happen.
I feel badly for Brit and her kids. There are no winners in this situation.
XO
Bunny

No comments: