24 October 2007

Somebody Stop Me.

My baby clothing shopping seems to go in peaks and valleys. I am sometimes able to stay away from buying anything baby related for months at a time. Then I have weeks when I seem to go crazy, like this week.
Sometimes, when I am out with The Mister I'll pick up something and say " Gee hon, isn't this cute ?" To which he usually responds with " PUT THE ONSIE / DRESS/ PJs DOWN AND STEP AWAY WITH YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR !!! "
God love him, he really does try to keep me in check. Really. And it is not an easy job.
I never plan on these little peaks, they just seem to happen. I'm not sure whats going to happen if some of my purchases don't fit the wee one, or if they fit but are the wrong season. You may be seeing Bunny's big beautiful E-bay store one of these days.
At any rate, here are my latest purchases.


Lilly Pulitzer dress. I love the little palm tree on it.
I think this dress could have easily been $60 at the Lilly store, but I
got it at the Children's Orchard for $6.50.
Sticking with the tropical theme....little cropped pants
with a polo shirt. The polo has a pink flamingo on it.

Closer look at the flamingo.


Carter's footie PJs.

Lands End two piece outfit. I liked the frog on the top
and the little lady bugs on the bottoms.
Lands End stuff for kids is cute and seems well made.
However,I am not impressed with their clothing for
adults. I bought a sweater last year and after about 12 trips through the
washer it was faded, shrunk and was pilly.
I gave it to Goodwill.
Side note: I'm not impressed with Vera Wang for Kohl's either.
Vera does some really beautiful wedding dresses, but her
line for Kohl's is ill-fitting, shapeless and boring.
Shoes and handbags are cute though.

You may or may not know that I am obsessed with bowls. A wierd obsession, I know. I can't help it, I love bowls. Maybe I was a potter in a past life, who knows. I bought these from Crate & Barrel this week. They sort of match the Kate Spade dishes I have, which it the only reason I bought them. I'll post pics later.
I'm home from work today. I woke up not feeling too well this morning. Still having issues with the stomach and I also seem to be running a very low temp. I have this general feeling of Blah that I can't quite put my finger on.
So this means no Sheet Cake Sequel post for today. Perhaps I'll have more to the story tomorrow.
Game One of World Series is tonight at Fenway ! See you there, 8pm on FOX.
So CLAP CLAP CLAP !!! LETS GO SOX !!!! WOOO HOOO !!!!!
XXOO
Bunny

No comments: