10 October 2007

For All You CSI: Miami Fans Out There.

The sunglasses kill me...really.

Do you guys watch C.S.I Miami ? I do sometimes. I am oddly drawn to, yet also repulsed by, David Caruso's ( dude should have never left NYPD Blue ) completely over the top intensity with which portrays Horatio Caine. Its sort of like a train wreck. You don't want to look, but you can't help it. I think that the original C.S.I is still the best. I can also appreciate Gary " but you ain't got no legs Lt. Dan " Sinese on C.S.I New York.
But still, I keep coming back to Horatio..........
But I digress......
I was looking online for a synopsis of Monday's nights episode ( ' cause I fell asleep and missed most of the episode ) when I came across this little gem.
The Mister and I killed ourselves laughing. It was absolutely flippin' hilarious.
Of course I was up at 4:30 am yesterday and was going on about 20 hours awake, so most anything was hysterical to me by this time.
Enjoy.
XXOO
Bunny
P.S.
I've gotten some comments regarding Halloween Bunny's cleavage. What do you guys think ?
Should I take it in a little bit ? Please let me know.

No comments: