29 October 2007

Good To Be A New Englander.

The Sox won the Series.
The Pats and 8 and 0.
The BC Eagles are 2nd in the NCAA.
and....
The Bruins are playing like they've got a pair. ( they're 6 and 3, btw )


Does life get any better ? Seriously.

I was jazzed beyond belief that my man Mike Lowell got the World Series MVP. I was for sure it would have gone to Beckett. They both had equally spectacular performances during the series.

Of course like true Boston fans Brock and I were trash talking A-Rod last night after the game.
Not sure if any of you heard this, but Slappy McBlueLips announced through his agent during the 6th inning of the game that he was opting out of his contract with the Spanks. I mean come on, can't he hang on to that for like, three more days ?
Does every Sox win have to be rained on by the Spanks in some fashion ? Ugh - totally classless.


After the sox win last night one of the news channels was interviewing Theo Epstein and in the background the fans were chanting " Don't sign A-Rod ! "
I can tell you this though......if Theo decides to go after Slappy McBlueLips and not re-sign Lowell Brock and I will personally egg Theo's car and let all the air out of the tires.




So now we settle in to watch the rest of the Pats season.




See ya at the Super Bowl !
XO
Bunny

P.S. Big Thanks to Jacoby Ellsbury for the free taco !!!!!

No comments: