29 November 2008

Every Woman's Got At Least One.

One what you ask ?
Someone, while not necessarily occupying a spot on her freebie list, that she is oddly and unexplainably attracted to.

So unexplainably so that it disgusts her just a little bit. I'm not talking vomit in the back of the throat disgusted, but perhaps a little unsettled and maybe leaving her wondering if she has Daddy issues.

I have one that I, for the life of me, cannot explain my half-hearted attraction to....

This would be Anthony Bourdain. I KNOW ! I don't get it either ! I watch his show No Reservations and...I don't wanna look, but I can't help it. I'm oddly fascinated by him.

Maybe it's his overt sense of misanthropy, I mean, nobody will ever look at this guy and have the words joie de vive cross their minds. He also has some element of bad ass to him...and he's intelligent...maybe its the combination of all of these things I find attractive.

And I love how he rips on Rachel Ray. Man is that bitch annoying !

I realize that he is old enough to be my father...and really...that breaks Rule #3 related to Consentual Adult Activities I have, which would be " Thou shalt not screw anyone old enough to be your father. " Which for me, is anyone born before oh...say....1960.

Side Note: Yes, I only have three rules when it comes to being intimate....I often wondered if I should more than three....I wondered if having only three rules could be construed as me being considered loose....but seeing as how the only person I am intimate with is The Mister I think three is OK. I won't indulge you guys in the first two rules.....I don't want you guys to come to my house and hang out and have my " sex rules " floating around in your head. I love you guys too much to do that to you....'cause believe me....there is some shit I know about people that I really wish I didn't know.

For the record, I don' t think I have Daddy issues, and Brock finds my attraction to Mr. Bourdain hilarious.


Xo

Bunny











No comments: