15 November 2008

Fight For Your Rights.



OK, this is Dan Savage. I am a regular reader of his column at the Village Voice. As I have written here previously I am a huge fan and have career aspirations to be the hetero Dan Savage.
Here is Dan on The Colbert Report from Comedy Central expressing his thoughts on the Prop. 8, the ballot question to ban gay marriage in California.
I did enjoy the witty banter between these two. Have a few laughs.....I sure did.

And just because I am so transparent in my opinions I feel I should write that The Mister and I support gay marriage rights.
At this point it is a basic human rights issue.
It really bothers me that some politicians drag the religious aspect of this into it when appealing to their constituents.
Ever heard of separation of church and state ?

OK, getting off my soap box now.
__________________________________________________

We painted the dining room and living room last night. It looks like we have a whole new house now. It's amazing what a little paint can do.

Previous to this all the walls in the living room and dining room were white. It was very sterile and antiseptic.
__________________________________________________

Oh yeah, and my sweet Emmsie is on YouTube. This was part of her project for Spanish class.

__________________________________________________

And because I don't quite lean enough to the left I am off to Whole Foods Market for groceries this morning.







That is all I have for now. Going to do some touching up on the painting.

Have a wonderful day.



Xoooo

Bunny

No comments: