04 November 2008

Revelations.

HOLY CRAP ! I LIVE IN RHODE ISLAND !

This was the Revelation I had the other day as I was driving across this city to Lowes.
It's as if you should have to have a passport to come here......seriously.

It hard to put one's finger on it.......there is just something a little off, something not quite right, about the Ocean State.

Brock went to Stop & Shop on Saturday morning and upon his return I think he summed up our new residency status most profoundly and perfectly.

" It's like we're in the St. Pete of New England. "

True that.
_____________________________________________

Things seem to be moving along here....thing are getting put in place slowly but surely.
However, every time I unpack a box and feel the slightest bit of accomplishment I turn around and there are six more boxes......and then I'm all like DAMN IT ! WE OWN TOO MUCH CRAP !
I'm sure you can all identify.

Pics once I find the camera - I swear.

XO
Bunny

No comments: