18 November 2008

Speaking Of Thanksgiving....

It's gonna be awfully hard to have guests to our house if we can't open the front door.

Let me 'splain......

We had this really awesome idea to paint the front door navy blue. Previously the door was maroon and well....it kind of got lost on the house as the exterior of our house is Benjamin Moore Cottage Red. Red house, maroon door....you get the idea.
Well, now for some reason the front door won't open. Most likely because we painted the inside edge of the door as well....

Anywho..... believe you me we tried like hell to get it to open last night. I even went outside and tried to try the ass bump on it. And given the size of my ass I thought this was a sure fire way to open it up.
No dice.

So, we'll see what happens.
Pray for our door.

XO
Bunny

No comments: