02 November 2008

Moving Sucks, Part II.

I think we might just be the only people who go to the closing on a house with dirty dishes in the trunk of their car.
Something tells me you guys do not find this hard to believe at all though.

Moving sucked. Plain and simple.
I won't go into details because I'm sure you all feel my pain.

I had a bit of a melt down yesterday, but only because my wonderful, loving spouse called me a " baby " for complaining that my legs were killing me after almost 24 solid hours of moving.

Really folks, my legs HURT. I have 17 bruises all up and down my legs, the worst of which being the Granddaddy of all bruises on the inside of my left calf from where I dropped a sub woofer on it.
Ouch.
And my poor calves have muscle spasms everytime I get out of a chair.
Double Ouch.

My cousin Nate came to my rescue Friday night. He came over while Brock was returning the truck and unloaded my car for me.
He also put the bed together and passed our Halloween candy for me. ( yep, moving and trick or treaters all on the same day........FUN ! )

I supposed he owed me one.....you know I did use to wipe his ass for him once upon a time AND I did get him a job.

And Chris.....what can I say about Chris ? He is a total rock star in my book. None of our move could have happened without him.
Chris, if you ever need a kidney I am so there for you man !
YOU ARE THE BEST !
thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once I find my camera I will post pics.....until then I bid you farewell.

XO
Bunny

No comments: