24 November 2008

Countdown To The Thanksgiving Clusterfuck.

To say that my family is currently fractured would be the understatement of the millennium.

Shit is all FUBAR around here.......

Up until last week, none of the issues that are causing the current fracturing of my family were mine.

I was merely an innocent bystander to all of the dysfunction swirling around me.

I didn't like it, but seeing as how I was in the eye of the storm so to speak, I really tried to not let it bother me.

The people with the issues simply needed to work them out.

Well, now I have the hot potato of dysfunction in my lap and I REALLY DON"T LIKE IT.

I am now square in the middle of other people's issues. Which, I'm sure you'll all remember from a previous post, is where I really don't like being.

This is why I am so selective about whom I let into my inner sanctum.

People who don't know how to act get tossed out on their asses......I've done it before.

Don't misunderstand, I'm a very forgiving person and am willing to overlook a lot.

The people previously tossed out on their asses continually acted the fool, despite my second, third and hundred fiftieth chance given.

And seeing as how I ( and the mister ) seem to be the only adult in my family these days I will be putting this shit to an end.

The buck is going to stop here.....and it won't be pretty.

I started out with 11 people, including The Mister and I, coming to my house for T-giving.

Now we're down to just he and I.

I ordered a 20 lb turkey for the big day.

The only thing I'm really wondering at this point is who the fuck is going to eat all of this turkey ?


XO

Bunny

No comments: